Applications for Equidays and Equidays South Island Edition media accreditation will not open until September 2018.
You will be able to apply for a complimentary media pass if you cover the equine industry on a regular basis, either by writing, publishing or broadcasting mainstream or industry relevant articles.
This could be:
- Trade, business or recognised publications
- Online news services
- Recognised broadcast companies
- Industry analysts
- Writers from internationally recognised market research or financial institutions
- Industry association publications, newspapers or newsletters
- Reporters from internationally recognised magazines
- Freelance writers and authors – you will need to provide link to industry relevant articles published within the past six months.
Equine photographers are eligible to apply for accreditation and approval is at the discretion of the Society. If you are taking photographs during the event for the sole purposes of selling to competitors after the show you will be required to provide 3 high resolution images of the event for future promotion with photo credit given to the photographer. Please provide examples of your work in the application. Flash photography is not allowed during the night shows.
You may be required to provide proof of your credentials before approval is given. At any point during pre-registration and onsite we reserve the right to refuse media applications, without cause.
Each media pass requires a new application to be filled out.
Conditions of use
- Equidays media accreditation is issued for 2018 Equidays only and does not permit admission to any other event held at the venue.
- In your application you must specify Equidays and/or Equidays South Island Edition, you will not be able to use an Equidays media pass for Equidays South Island Edition and vice versa.
- There will be no exchange of correspondence with regard to the Society’s decision to issue accreditation.
- The holder of media accreditation agrees to abide by the rules, conditions and limitations imposed by the organisers to ensure the proper and safe running of the event and to display their accreditation at all times when on the Equidays and/or Equidays South Island Edition site.
- Your Equidays media pass must be displayed on your person at all times during Equidays. Failure to display your media pass may result in denied access to grounds.
- The information collected through this process is for the accreditation of bona fide media, it is for the use of the event organisers only. You have the right to access and correct the information you have supplied. Supply of the information is mandatory for the purpose of official accreditation.
- For purposes of the Privacy Act, the agency is identified as being: The NZ National Fieldays Society, Private Bag 3015, Hamilton 3240.
- There is to be NO flash photography during the night shows – any photographers in violation of this will be asked to leave.